covid-safety measures at stone hairdressing salons in Kent
Before you return to our Canterbury & Kings Hill salons, there are some important things you need to know, which are outlined below.
Although we have had to implement a lot of changes, we are still committed to making your salon visit a relaxing experience. The health and safety of our clients and team is always our utmost priority at stone hairdressing – now, more than ever.
We have implemented lots of new protocols in accordance with the latest Government guidelines at both our Canterbury and Kings Hill salons.
here are some things you need to know about your visit…
- Please attend your appointment alone and arrive on time, we will not have waiting facilities.
- When you arrive please wait outside the salon, observing social distancing.
- Your stylist will be waiting for you.
- Our team will all be wearing visors.
face coverings & hand sanitiser
- We require you to wear a face covering, we have disposable masks if you don’t have one.
- On arrival, you will be asked to sanitise your hands and will be asked a few questions about your health.
- Your stylist will then take you straight to your sanitised styling station. This chair will be yours for your entire visit
refreshments & belongings
- Please bring a bag to put your coat and belongings into.
- We are now allowed to serve our refreshment menu in disposable cups and can also offer bottles of water.
- The magazines have been removed but we do have a subscription to Digi-Mags where you will have access to 70 magazines online, please bring your own tablet or phone to assess this service. Alternatively, you are welcome to bring your own reading material.
ppe & toilet facilities
- All equipment and products used will be sanitised after every customer.
- We will be using disposable towels and each customer will have a freshly laundered gown.
- The toilets will be open and sanitised regularly throughout the day.
opening times & social distancing
- Our team are working new shifts and the salon will be open longer hours so we can minimise the number of staff and clients in the salon at one time.
- Please observe social distancing as you move around the salon, your stylist is there to assist you throughout your entire visit.
- We will keep customers distanced by using every other chair and backwash unit.
payment for services
- Your bill will be taken at the styling station after your service.