COVID-19 procedures at stone hairdressing salons in Kent
The health and safety of our clients and team is always our utmost priority at stone hairdressing – now, more than ever. We have implemented lots of new protocols in accordance with the latest Government guidelines at both our Canterbury and Kings Hill salons.
Here’s a summary of the steps we are taking to keep you safe when we reopen our doors…
appointments / booking / deposit FAQs
We get a lot of clients who don’t turn up for their appointments or cancel just beforehand, meaning we are unable to fill the space, so with 15 weeks of customers to book in and to avoid disappointing our most loyal clients we will be taking deposits to secure your booking.
We will ask you to pay a deposit of 50% of the cost of your service or treatment. The deposit will be taken off your bill when you pay for the service or treatment you have received. The deposit will be fully refunded if you cancel, as long as you give us at least 48 hours’ notice.
refreshments & magazines
For your safety, we will be temporarily pausing our refreshment service and we have removed the magazines, so we would encourage you to bring your own coffee, water and reading material. We also ask you to attend your appointment alone and bring a bag with you to place your coat and belongings.
salon health & safety measures – what your appointment will look like
- When you arrive at the salon door will be open
- There will be a stop sign on the door asking you to not enter
- Your stylist will be waiting in the reception area for you
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands and your stylist will do the same.
- Your stylist will take you to a clean sanitized position
- You will be asked to put your coat and belongings in a bag on the chair next to you.
- Your stylist will explain our traffic light sanitising system to you.
- For your safety, we will be temporarily be pausing our refreshment service and we have removed the magazines, so we would encourage you to bring your own coffee, water and reading material.
- Your stylist will shampoo your hair.
- When your stylist has finished, all products and equipment used will be placed in the box by the position ready to be sanitised
- After the service your bill will be taken at the styling position by your stylist, we would prefer you to pay by card.
- Your stylist will rebook your next appointment at the styling station.